1. Information about data protection in USTaxConsultans.
It is essential that you read and accept it before continuing to navigate.
Among the values with which we identify is transparency, so we want you to know from the beginning, that the privacy of your data is important to us and for that we maintain a very high degree of security, based on relocation, communication and independence.
In this privacy statement, it explains what personal information we collect from our users and how we use them. On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We have strived to create a safe space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We do not request personal information from users, unless it is necessary.
- We do not share personal information of users, except to comply with the law or in case we have express authorization.
USTaxConsultans has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), to Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11 , of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
2. Responsible for the processing of your personal data:
Identity: NEW MEDIA LAB, SL (USTaxConsultans)
Fiscal address: Calle Caballero de Gracia, 24 4Dcha – 28013 Madrid
Phone: +34 915194392
Responsible for Data Protection: Antonio Rodríguez
DPD contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
At USTaxConsultans we use the information provided by interested persons in order to inform you of the EVENTS, NEWS, NOVELTIES, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES of our company.
The personal data provided will be kept if deletion is not requested by the interested party.
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether USTaxConsultans is processing personal data concerning them or not.
- The interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion.
- In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. USTaxConsultans will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the execution of the unequivocal Consent of the interested party to offer you our services or advise on your present or future fiscal situation.
The prospective information of the EVENTS, NEWS, NOVELTIES, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the unequivocal Consent of subscription with this entity.
The personal data saved will be used to:
- To be able to offer the services that appear on our website and the related services that users request.
- For its virtual infrastructure according to a “cloud computing” model through Microsoft’s One Drive and under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement. Information available in: EU US Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework. (see certification).
- Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help USTaxConsultans analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about its use (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google.
- The hosting of the website and the data it manages are hosted through Microsoft, that has received the backing of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), which recognizes the solvency and guarantees of Microsoft’s corporate services in the cloud in relation to international data transfers. In this regard, the AEPD states that Microsoft contracts offer adequate guarantees for customers to entrust their personal data to the company in the framework of the corporate services of Office 365, Dynamics CRM Online and Microsoft Azure.
- The personal data that we treat in USTaxConsultans, come from the adapted forms of data collection of the web, of the previous appointments or of the direct contribution of the user through some communication system.
- The data categories that are treated are:
– Identification data
– Postal or electronic addresses
– Financial information of the users that contribute voluntarily to offer our services.
USTaxConsultans does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases, collaborations can be made with other professionals. In those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
USTaxConsultans is committed to the use and processing of users personal data included through the forms, to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of this, as well as to comply with their obligation to save and adapt all the measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
USTaxConsultans cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact form.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by contacting USTaxConsultans by means of a written communication to the PO Box 29035 – 28080 Madrid or by email to the address email@example.com. This revocation does not be retroactive in any case.
From our website we have some commercial activity and it follows the rules established by VISA/MasterCard. We do not keep any personal data on any VISA/MasterCard transaction.
USTaxConsultans reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudence changes. In such cases, the changes introduced will be announced on this page reasonably in advance of their implementation.
Users are only authorized to use this Website upon acceptance and compliance with the conditions set forth herein and must leave the site otherwise.
3. Compliance with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Public law 106-102(FTC16CFR Part 313) and the Treasury Department Circular No. 230 (Rev. 6-2014) Catalog Number 16586R
We collect nonpublic personal information about you that is provided by you or obtained by us with your authorization. This information may come from various sources, including information we receive from personal interviews, tax organizers, worksheets and other documents necessary to provide professional services to you.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as permitted or required by law, or when necessary to process transactions requested by a client.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to members of our firm who need to know that information in order to provide you professional services. We retain records relating to the professional services that we provide you in accordance with accounting and government standards.
We employ physical, electronic, and procedural security safeguards to protect your nonpublic personal information. Your confidence and trust are important to us. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the privacy of your nonpublic personal information, please contact us.
We compile with the Regulations Governing Practice before the Internal revenue Service (IRS) according to Title 31 Code of Federal Regulations, Subtitle A, Part 10, publishes on June 12,2014: General speaking the Circular 230 for Professional Tax Preparers, which contains rules governing the recognition of attorneys, certified public accountants, enrolled agents, enrolled retirement plan agents, registered tax return preparers, and other persons representing taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service.
4. Policy of purchase and returns of services provided.
The due date to request the return of the fees of a provided service is 14 working days from the reception of the documentation that supports the service requested.
Within this period, if the client is not satisfied, he may request a refund of the amount paid for the services provided, by contacting USTaxConsultants, by phone +34 915 194 392 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
USTaxConsultants will proceed to refund 100% of the amount of the service fees provided, according to the invoice, once the original documents and its copies, if applicable, are returned to USTaxConsultans, by the same procedure it was delivered to the client. USTaxConsultants in no case will bear the cost of return.
The refund of the fees may not take place in any case if the documents are not sent back in perfect condition, with all the attached documentation and instructions delivered and provided that they have not been manifestly the object of a use that prevents the documents from being in the same conditions in those that were acquired.
The refund of the amount paid will be made through the payment method used in the purchase and within a period not exceeding thirty days. USTaxConsultants will not refund the amount of re-packaging and transportation of the documents returned.
5. Guarantee of the services provided
We can confirm that the guarantee of the services provided are in accordance with your understanding of the terms and conditions of our agreement and outline the nature and extent of services we will provide.
Based upon the information you furnish to us; we will prepare your Returns and other documents you request.
We will not audit or verify the data you submit to us, although we may ask you for clarification when necessary. All the information you submit to us will, to the best of your knowledge, be correct and complete and include all other information necessary for the completion of the services requested.
Your returns are subject to review by the taxing authorities. Any items that may be resolved against you by the examining agent are subject to certain rights of appeal. In the event of an examination, we will be available upon request to represent you, or to review the results of any examination. Billing for these additional services will be at our standard rates. The charges for our services are based on our fee schedule and the complexity of the returns.
You have the final responsibility for your income tax returns. Please review them carefully before you sign. In some cases, when we file any document on your behalf, we send you a draft for your approval before we file it.
6. Exercise of your rights.
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to delete your personal data, when this is possible.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or need for the processing of the data is doubtful, in which case, we may keep the data and keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process those indicated in the table above is the legitimate interest. The Company will stop processing your data unless it has a compelling legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them as indicated in the table above is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to the Company.
You can exercise your rights at any time and for free in the following ways:
- Addressing an email to email@example.com indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identifying information.
- Addressing a written request to P. O. Box 29035, Madrid 28080, indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal data.
- In addition, by answering any newsletter or general information email writing RE: unsubscribe. You can unsubscribe from all previously accepted commercial communications shipments.
On the other hand, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection if you consider that there has been an infringement of the legislation on data protection regarding the treatment of your personal data.
7. Website and blog disclosure
This Disclosure Policy is valid as of January 1st, 2020. This policy covers the below social channels owned and managed by US Tax Consultants:
- Website www.ustaxconsultants.es
- Blog in the website www.ustaxconsultants.es/blog/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ustaxconsultants/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AntonioRdP
- FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/USTaxConsultants/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ustax-consultants
The information presented in our social channels listed before is not to be construed as legal advice.
US Tax Consultants is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on the blog are purely the posts’ owners. If US Tax Consultants claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or service area, US Tax Consultants will only endorse services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a service should be verified with the provider or party in question.