New website for US Tax Consultants

Jan 16, 2013 | Uncategorized | 1 comment

US Tax Consultants – www.ustaxconsultants.es

We provide professional U.S. tax preparation services to U.S. expats world-wide. Our clients are Americans resident abroad, primarily in Europe and the Middle East. We ourselves have been U.S. expats for many years and are very experienced professionals specializing in helping our clients with their American taxes.

From our office in Madrid, (www.NMLconsultores.com) we offer a wide range of services to individuals and small businesses in Spain. We provide prompt, competent, reliable and personalized accounting, financial, tax and payroll services at competitive rates. Because we are small, our clients benefit by getting personalized, quality service that is beyond comparison.

1 Comment

  1. Egresados

    Hi John,You are correct in aismusng that you need to file. Overall, all US Citizens and green card holders are required to file each year if their income is over the minimum threshold. It doesn’t matter where you have earned this income, what currency it is earned in, or whether you have also filed in the country in which you reside. You are required to file in the US if your income is above these levels. The thresholds are currently:Single with income over $9,350Married filing jointly with income over $18,700Married filing separately with income over $3,650You also are going to need to file an FBAR if your accounts collectively have over $10,000 in them at any given time during a year. If you had this balance in previous years, you are also required to file. If you have any questions regarding your , please don’t hesitate to contact us.Sincerely,The Greenback Team